Saturday 19 September 2015

Secrets in Phoenix Sneak Peeks


Hello there everybody! So, this post is for something very exciting. As some of you may know, I love watching BookTube videos. One BookTuber that I enjoy watching a lot, BenjaminofTomes, has just announced something very exciting. He has started up his very own micro-publishing company, called OfTomes Publishing!

You can find OfTomes Publishing at these following places:

Tumblr: http://oftomespub.tumblr.com/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/oftomes/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/oftomes?lang=en

So, the first book for this new publishing company is, ‘Secrets in Phoenix’, by Gabriella Lepore, which is very exciting. There is not much that has been released about this book yet, however I am here today to share with you the few things that have been released.



The first thing being the actual name of the book, the author of the book, and of course, the release date of the book.

As you can see, the book will be coming out on the 13th of October, which is coming up very soon! I am definitely very excited for it to come out!













I am also very excited to give you the synopsis of the book, so that you can hopefully get excited to own it yourself when it comes out!

 

 I don't know about you, but this synopsis sounds extremely intriguing.



 Here are just a few words that make it sound like the book is going to be completely amazing and I just know that I am going to enjoy it a whole lot. 




                                                  






The last thing that I have to show you is a drawing, which looks like it is mostly likely meant to be a picture of the boarding school that Sophie, Sam and Todd are going to be attending. Which is just super exciting to get a visual of something from that is in the book!














Overall, I know that all of these sneak peaks into 'Secrets in Phoenix' are making me that much more excited to read it when it comes out. Along with showing you guys these sneak peeks for the book, I've also been given the chance to be one of the few people to release the book cover tomorrow, so look forward to that! I was really excited to be given the chance to do this by OfTomes Publishing, so thank you very much for allowing this!

I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I will talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment