Saturday 19 September 2015

August 2015 TBR


Phew, it seems like the last few months have gone by so fast! How are we already in August already? I thought that since I did it last month, I would try to start making this a monthly thing and do a TBR post each month. 

So, this month my TBR is a little bit different. I thought that this month I would try to particpate in a bit of a reading challenge over on Instagram. This one was created by Nicole over at @nicole_in_neverland, and it's called the August Bingo Book-A-Thon. Basically what it is is that you make a 5x5 bingo board, so it has 25 spaces on it, and you fill it in with books on your TBR. You then put all of the names onto little pieces of paper and put it into a jar, or in my case a mug and you pick out a book to read. Once you have read that book, you cross it off on your bingo board. The goal of the month is to reach 5 in a row, and get a bingo.
 I'm sorry if some of the spaces may be a bit hard to read, but this is my bingo board for the month of August. These are the books that are on the bingo board:

The Truth About Celia Frost by Paula Rawsthorne

Quidditch Through the Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp AKA JK Rowling

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Children of the Lamp by P.B. Kerr

Midnight for Charlie Bone by Jenny Nimmo

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

The Tales of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling

The Institute by Kayla Howarth

My Not So Still Life by Liz Gallagher

The Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale

It's Raining Cupcakes by Lisa Schroeder

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

The Lovely Chocolate Mob by Richard J. Bennett

Close to Famous by Joan Bauer

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket

The Illuminations by Andrew O'Hagan

Perfections by Kirstyn McDermott

Witch and Wizard by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet

Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson

Faking 19 by Alyson Noel

Eon by Alison Goodman

Saving Zoe by Alyson Noel


I have actually already finished three of the books on this list, and those are: It's Raining Cupcakes, The Institute, and My Not So Still Life.

I really hope that you enjoyed this short little post about what I will be reading this month. I am hoping to put up a review for every single book that I finish this month, so we'll see how that goes! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment