Saturday 19 September 2015

Read-A-Thon Time!


Hello again everyone! So, as you all probably know the Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon is coming up very very soon, like twenty minutes soon, so I thought that I would have a little bit of fun, and make a little post about what going on right before the read-a-thon starts! 

A couple of days ago I made a post about this read-a-thon saying what my TBR was, and how much I was looking forward to it. Since then, I have actually added a few more books to my TBR. So, this is my completed TBR list for what I would like to read over the next 24 hours!



Allegiant, by Veronica Roth
Four, By Veronica Roth
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, by JK Rowling
The Tales of Beedle the Bard, by JK Rowling
Mind Games, by Casey Lever


I know that it is a bit ambitious, but I am hoping to get through as much of it as I can! I have already read two of these books, and those are: Allegiant and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. However I have not read any of the other three. I am currently half way through Allegiant, so I am going to start with that one but then I'm not sure what the order of my other books will be.

Now that I have talked about my TBR list some, it is now time to answer some of the official Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Opening Meme questions!


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Queensland, Australia and my starting time is actually ten o'clock pm. So, I'm going to try getting as much reading done as I can tonight, before I fall asleep from extreme exhaustion!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am definitely most looking forward to reading Four by Veronica Roth. I only received this book a few weeks ago, and so I am finally able to read it and I am so excited about it!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Hmmm. Probably my salty popcorn that I'll be having a few hours in to keep my energy levels up, and also just to keep my mind occupied from the exhaustion!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am fifteen years old, I love to read, obviously, and I love to write! I would absolutely love to have my own novel published some time in my life. I live in Australia, but I am originally from America, and I am really looking forward to participating in this read-a-thon!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is actually my first read-a-thon that I will ever be participating it, and I am really looking forward to it! I am probably most looking forward to obviously getting some of my books read, but then also meeting some new people that are also participating in this read-a-thon!


I will be tweeting and instagramming throughout the entirety of this read-a-thon and I will also be making a finishing post on this blog to let you all know how I did! I am really looking forward to it, and if any of you are participating I hope I get to talk to you, and I also hope that you have loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment