Saturday 19 September 2015

Quick Update!


Wow, it seems like its been forever since I have written a post on this blog, and for the people that have read my blog before, I apologize! I thought, that since I haven't been on my blog for a while, I would just give you guys a little bit of an update, on what has been going on in my life! 

I have started school after the Holidays, which is why I haven't been posting as much. I also haven't had as much time to read, which is a shame, as I enjoy reading so much! I am however, currently reading a few books. I am still reading Hollow City by Ransom Riggs, as I started it, and then just never got into it again. I will hopefully end up finishing it at some point soon! I am also at the moment re-reading Harry Potter, by JK Rowling, of course, as I mean who wouldn't want to! I am currently on the third book, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and I am enjoying it as much as I did the first time! The last book that I am currently reading is Divergent! I decided that I wanted to re-read the Divergent trilogy before going to see the Insurgent movie! This actually brings me onto the next point that I wanted to talk about.

If you have read the 'About Me' section on my blog, you would know that I currently live in Australia. About three weeks ago, the official Australian Divergent Facebook page, started hosting a competition to go and see the Red Carpet Insurgent Premiere in New York! I decided to enter into it, because I thought that I might as well, and I actually won! This means that on Sunday (two days), Entertainment One, the people behing Insurgent, is flying me out to New York, putting me into a hotel for four nights, and allowing me to go to the Red Carpet Insurgent Premiere! I never thought for a second that I would get this opportunity, and I am super excited! If I remember, I will try to take some pictures at the premiere and post them here!

Let's see, what else has been going on in my life? I got a new bookshelf! One of my older sisters has gone off to University, and my oldest sister moved into her old room, and so I got my oldest sister's bookshelf, (hopefully that made some sense). I was almost out of room on my one bookshelf, and so I have taken my sister's old bookshelf, and I have made it my TBR shelf! I don't have that many TBR books, maybe around twenty of them, but it was enough to start putting them on their own shelf! Also, if you guys would ever like, I would be willing to do a sort of bookshelf tour, and show you guys what books I currently own! I am actually planning on going and getting a bunch of new books soon, with the Christmas money that I haven't yet spent, so I might do a Book Haul as well, and show you what books I get!

So, that is about all that I have to tell you about! I might do a little Q&A in the future, if I am able to get some questions, so you can look forward to that! After I get back from New York, I might have some pictures to show you, but if I don't I will definitely have some stuff to to tell you about what I did while in New York, and also how the premiere went! I also have a few reviews that I want to do on some books that I have finished over the last couple of months. I also might have a few just random talky posts mixed in there as well! So, that's what you should be looking forward to in the next couple of weeks! 

Well, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment